This contemporary three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse residence provides everything needed for the First Home Buyer, a young family, or anyone looking to down-size, but without the compromises.
Privately positioned to the rear of a well-presented and peaceful complex, its only metres away from beautiful Winston Park and a fantastic children’s playground and a short stroll to Madeley Primary School. The townhouse is also very close to other lush parklands, sprawling sporting fields and a host of alternative educational facilities, whilst shopping at Kingsway City is separated from your doorstep by a matter of a few minutes.
Multiple bus stops and the stunning reserve that surrounds picturesque Lake Goollelal are within general walking distance, with Greenwood Train Station, our glorious coastline and freeway convenience all easily accessible via first Wanneroo Road, then a sharp turn west on to Hepburn Avenue.
The upper-level sleeping quarters are situated completely away from the main living zone on the ground floor, whilst paved front and rear courtyards allow you to tranquilly entertain outdoors in any which way you want, doubling your options in the process. This property also provides the buyer with the ideal “lock up and leave” lifestyle.
Everything you could ever want or need is well within arm’s reach.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Carpeted open-plan living and dining area downstairs, featuring split-system air-conditioning, a gas bayonet for heating, a recessed space for reading/activities and outdoor access to a shady front courtyard with easy-care gardens
• Tiled kitchen and casual meals/breakfast-bar area with a Euromaid gas cook top, oven and range hood, a Simpson dishwasher, tiled splashbacks and seamless external access out to a splendid north-facing courtyard at the rear of the property
• New carpets laid throughout, including to the main downstairs living area, the upstairs study/computer nook and the bedrooms – also on the upper level
• A truly pleasant master suite where triple mirrored built-in wardrobe sliding doors meet your own personal ensuite bathroom, complete with a large shower and separate toilet.
• Mirrored built-in robes to the 2nd/3rd upper-level bedrooms
• Practical main upstairs bathroom with a shower and toilet
• Tiled laundry with a separate toilet and outdoor access
• Huge under-stair storeroom
• Feature front entry door, preceded by a security door
• Double carport
• Lock-up storeroom (off carport)
• Secure gated access into the residence via the front courtyard
• Feature down lighting
• Gas hot-water system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Reticulated gardens